The Ivy Energy team brings together experience,expertise and relationships in the Energy, Financial Services, Engineering, IT and Commodities business to generate exceptional returns and opportunities for our clients.
Osman Niazi, Chairman
- An entrepreneur with over 20years experience in Corporate Finance, Investments, Quant Finance, Medical Devices and Engineering
- Founder of the Global Alumni of the Ivy League Network, networking over 60,000 IVY-league alumni.
- Predicted the Global Financial Credit crisis before anyone else at Wharton Partners.
- Worked at Goldman Sachs in Fixed Income Commodities and Currencies division as a Quant.
- Founding member of of many Finance, Engineering and technology ventures
- Ivy League High Honors Graduate with MSE and BSE degree in Engineering in Computer Science from the University of Pennsylvania
- Wharton Business School High Honors Graduate in Finance
I.R. Malik, CEO
- Over 15 years experience in Finance and Investments
- Specialist in the Energy Sector
- Mr. Malik has key personal relationships with Global Financial Investors both high net worth and Institutional
- He has also developed key exclusive relationships with both financial institutions and equipment providers for the energy sector in Pakistan
Lee Holt Judd, C.P.M., Senior Managing Director, CPO & Head of Global EPC/Procurement and US corporate head
- Lee brings 20 years Rich experience from different Solar Giants beginning with First Solar the leader of Solar industry.
- Founder of Sun Bear Solar and director Spec Mar USA with innovative technology in Solar power.
- Proven success in Solar, building products, automotive, construction, manufacturing, and consulting. Competencies include building, training, motivating, and leading world-class teams. Analyze complex business challenges and develop appropriate solutions. Structure innovative business deals.
- Articulate leader who negotiates win / win situations. Specific areas of expertise include:
- • New Business Development • Make-versus-buy Analysis
• Channel Development • Value Engineering
• Product Launch – Emerging Technologies • Global Multi-Site Operations
• Budgeting • Commodity Research & Analysis
• Supplier Performance • Strategic Planning
• Contract Negotiations • Lowest Total Cost
Mr. Andrew Yeoman, Senior Executive Director Alternate Energy Technology and Project Development.
- Andrew Yeoman provides Ivy Energywhich support in project management and strategic development of renewable energy projects (REP) and master planning.
- Expertise comes from widespread experience in large scale programmes in Europe, and development projects across the world. Trained as an architect Andrew provides strategic management and finance modelling for large scale programmes.
- He is director of GI Grupa (www.gin.hr) in Croatia and as a registered RIBA member in UK provides consultant services to IBRD (World Bank) and EBRD.
- In recent years Andrew has been involved in over 45 REP across the world, for example1000 MW wind farm in Albania, 250 MW wind from in USA to 80 MW Pv farm in Bulgaria.
- He has Key relationships with institutional and high networth investors globally.
- He is designated as Senior Executive Director with Ivy Energy to advise on Development strategy.